Wednesday, August 02, 2006
I miss kak mady'S toyol name callings.
I miss kak lia'S bloody loud laughter
I miss ninja'S voice singing to me
I miss the endless kissing on my forehead
I miss the night I spent with shereen
I miss the exclusive event on 2nd June..

I now realized that I tend to take things for granted
I would trade anything and everything I have,
to turn back time
I would do anything for things to be the way they were before

Just what did I do to deserve this agony?
They dun care about what I am feeling or how,
Just because I appear strong-willed
But there are days when I am depressed..
Let me not deceive you..
I see certain things going...
and I feel a sense of dread...

Pain be gone, I'll no more of thee...

i HATE 2nd august. It is not in my calendar as of today.

zack called to say his lil sis ate the gum he bought for me.
hahaha. she's one cute little thing.
he promised to buy me one more when he next go Jb.
ye aku manje.
skali skale manje takpe.
eh abg zack??? hahahha. takde makne eh tu...
syg u nyah!
posted by what i love about myself - total honesty at 5:11 PM |