Monday, July 02, 2007
I had Digital Fundamentals Lab test and i got to say it was pretty much easy. 2 marks deducted because i asked for some assistance from the Teacher in charge. But not bad ey, for someone who noes shit about lab. The teacher even said "very good". I guess he knows i'm always the blur one in class. Sorry lah. I'm not born an electrical engineer sey.

Ok. i realised i have to make the best out of this. Like it or not i just have to do well for this course. It's dry and it sucks tonnes and tonnes. Now i'm about half way through and its too far to turn back. Plus, its a tedious process. I'll just see this as a steeple chase obstacle. Get this done and over with, and make Kak Mady proud. God knows where she is now. After Diploma, then i'm gonna side track to Psychology. By then, hopefully i already have a boyfriend cum potential husband. Probably take up some cosmetic course also. At least i will have a diploma, doing something i love- Psychology, and make myself useful when i aged - that''s when the cosmetic course come into play. In Singapore you just have to have alternatives. Because sometimes in this country, passion leads you nowhere.

I am happy with what i am now. Although i don't talk much in school, especially with Fala, during rugby trainings and even with ones i was once close with, i am happy. It has taught me how to think before react, and not let anger and wrath take over me no more. I have decided to make this journal my ultimate bestfriend because i no longer want to burden others with my radical emotions. So i am sorry if this page disgust you. I create this blog to learn from my own past and to share. If i'd rather make it confidential or privy then i sould have gotten myself a Diary instead, don't you think so?

I am going picnic cum sit around cum catching up with the girl tomorrow. Picnic like Yogi bear. Pictures, and more pictures baby. And now, I'm off to watch Roman Picisan and Pacar Pilihan.

P.S. HAVE YOU GIRLS ANY FRENCH FILM/DVDS??? or "I LOVU LUCY" OR "BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S"?

Labels:

posted by what i love about myself - total honesty at 7:53 PM |

0 Comments: