Tuesday, August 07, 2007
I WANT TO BUY A HOUSE WITH LOTSA COLOURS, AND STRIPE CURTAINS, COMFY SOFA, WITH LOTSA AND LOTSA MY PHOTOS ON THE WALLS, A ROOM SPECIFICALLY FOR MY LIBRARY OF BOOKS, WHERE I CAN READ IN, AN AIR CONDITIONED STUDY WHERE I CAN FINALLY STUDY WITH MY MIND AT EASE AND LOTSA SPACE SO I CAN PLAY CATCH WITH MY KITTENS AND CATS.

i am sorry. i just feel that i neeed a room revamp. Thats all. There are like plenty of things in my room , and it is almost impossible to manouvre things around. All four corners filled. Most things are not even mine. i only have 1/3 of the cupboard for myself. And nothing in the wardrobe is mine. I've been wanting to go IKEA but i can't seem to figure out what to get. More things equates to more mess in this room. I need space. In my room, in my mind.

My mind is everwhere. FUCK i need Catatonia.Damaged earpiece. GREAT just great.

Labels:

posted by what i love about myself - total honesty at 12:51 AM |

0 Comments: