Wednesday, August 08, 2007
My throat's sore due to the terrible dry cough. My head feels heavy as though Yokozuna is sitting on me. My body is burning hot. The runny nose is oh so irritating. Sneezing tires me.

I passed my last EPT lab. And i am done with yr 1 APEL.

I wanted to watch the Sally's but i was afraid i couldn't carry myself. And being sick would only mean that i will have no mood to communicate with whoever i am gonna bump into at the esplanade. Plus Monah had strong cramps, which then made my decision not to go much easier.

I seriously have no mood to work tomorrow? But i just cannot let the boss down. She called earlier to ask if i could replace the morning shift on Saturdays, whenever required. Okay, its not as if i work for free isn't? More work more moolahs. And then i can finally go ahead with the bike pracs.Yes, i see you nodding john.

A few weeks more to the examination period. I really have to start studying now or else. I can't afford to repeat yr 1.

OH!! Happy National Day.

Labels:

posted by what i love about myself - total honesty at 9:07 PM |

0 Comments: