Saturday, December 01, 2007
I went IKEA at 2120, and i got there 2130 sharp.

how bout that?

now IKEA is like NTUC Supermarket to me.

i got myself what else, but scented candles.

and the tealight holder.

and a green cushion.

the feeling is awesome!

Going IKEA alone right after an afternoon's work is even better than Arnold's chicken.

Okay vague comparison i know.

I think if i were to be the only man left on earth i will be able to survive. I go practically everywhere alone now.

Refusing the company?

Not at all babe. I'm meeting the Darling tomorrow.

[since he called me THAT]

watching The Tatooist.

Oh yeah before i end this, I saw Maria, yes Helmi's sister.

And yes you guessed it right.

Aku tak tegur.

I'm being ME.
posted by what i love about myself - total honesty at 11:11 PM |

0 Comments: