Friday, January 04, 2008
Would you rather be ignored or avoided?

I think avoided would be a wiser choice lah kan. i am the kind of person who can never ignore another. Just because of a small fucking disagreement you want to shun the person and swear you'd never talk to him again? Tak masuk akal if you ask me.

Because i believe nobody is perfect ah. And i think it's no good to hold grudges. So what if i don't fucking like Ticy who does nothing to contribute to our project [but ye ye au nak betol kan aku]? That doesn't make her bad does it? I mean so what if she tak contribute? Maybe she doesn't like groupwork. That is an issue she has to deal with herself ah. But do i ignore her in class or refuse to talk or even look at her? No ah. Yes of course i've called her a thousand and one names due to my angst. But after i let off the steam i'm okay what.

I don't understand sey like how people can go on hating each other forever. Like please ah kau perfect ke? I mean, we don't see our own mistakes kan. Tu bukan resmi aku ah.

This does not concern anyone okay. Neither of you babies [i hope] It's just what Fala and i talked about over lunch at ITAS. She prefers Ignoring the person for ever and ever. Avoid can la like how i avoid to speak to Kak Noor because it'll only result in us bickering. But do i hate her? No. Do i ignore her? No ah. I think ignoring is just fucking kids play ah. the Kite tanak kawan awak lagi ah. Tapi last2, bobal jugak.

It's different when i say i snub people ah. I snub them because i need the time. Not ignore that the person is right next to me?

You can call me hypocritical ah. But that's the way it is. This is reality. You cannot escape the fact that at times you just feel like killing that someone who disagrees with you kan. Like Dyla once told me ah sometimes she thinks that i am soo degil she feels like whacking me. I confirm plus chop whenever she feels that way she got this hatred feeling towards me pe. But [i hope] it's just a nano second feeling ah. eh. You know where i'm getting at kan? Korang tak lost eh?

Butttttt, to each his own la eh.

Actually eh i planned to post a shorter entry than this tau but u see lah like Grandmother story. Verbal diarrhoea.

On a different note altogether, i think that TP's ATM should allow user like me to withdraw at least $20 transaction. If $10 better. $5 EVEN better. If not eh today's history will repeat itself eh. Nad, you know i know people don't know eh.

My premonition. I hate to think of this but for as long as i can remember, a cynic, yes i am, my premonition has never wronged me. I hope it's not happening.

Oh. I read The Alcheimist by Paulo CoelhO. I wanted to borrow only 1 book for the library but ended up with 5.

Perempuan.....
posted by what i love about myself - total honesty at 9:33 PM |

0 Comments: