Saturday, February 16, 2008
I think things are starting to look up as of today.

I made a new friend who goes by the name Idah. We are women of the same kind. I feel at ease talking to her about anything from Pussy to books. Some stuffs i don't even feel comfortable confiding in my usual circle of friends.

"Pandai die pikat you."
Thank you, i feel so understood.
It was a surprise greeting for me from the ex. It's been quite a while since we last said hi to each other. And through MSN that is. I think i know what his motive was. It's kinda hard to forget the past. And of late i have been thinking about things that i have done, have not done and things that i should have done. It's not regret, but self-reflection is always good, no?. Proudly said, not much of the things i did with him i regretted. Things were generally smooth sailing except towards the end. No use talking about it. No use regretting. Words are said, actions are done.
But but but. It's nice to hear from you again. And i know why. Asking for my current new email address and my friendster? And accusing me of removing you from my list? That was a total give away ex-love. So who's your babycat?
Oh well. I hope you're doing fine.
Speaking of cats.
I think Mojy is sick. And Garfy hasn't been around here for days. I love how Mojy tuck in "it's " two front legs under his fat catbody when i tease "it".
PS I am not quite sure if Mojy's a she or he. Hence the "it"
posted by what i love about myself - total honesty at 10:42 PM |

0 Comments: