Mojy - MOH-JEE Garfy - GAR-FEE
I adopted 2 cats. I named them Mojy and Garfy. Jaja said i gave them very weird names. But i like it. They are both very nice cats. They don't scratch nor bite. Mojy is orange in colour with white patches. It has a black mark at the top of its head. Garfy is pure orange. Like Garfield. It also has this black mark at the top of its head. I like these two cats because they are so fat and also very cute. They don't bite me when i sayang them. Garfy always eat Mojy's tuna. That is why i think it is so fat. Mojy doesn't like tuna but prefers insects. I like to see it catch the flies because i think it's kinda cute.
But now Both Mojy and Garfy hilang. I don't know who cat-nap them.
I want a cat for my birthday.


posted by what i love about myself - total honesty at 12:22 PM