I can't wait for school to reopen. I miss Fala. Ya the only bitch who knows how to irritate me. And i can't wait to meet Huda also. I foresee us lunching together. I pity her lah Pass all except Dfund. Then again, once school starts, no more lunch with Syahidah maktam already because now she's in RP then i terkandas at TP with Yana Farhi Dan Zabid and all. But hey ho i think everyone will be doing their own thing and Zabid will only say hi when theres a reason to.. Like You know i know ppl dunnoe.
Now i can't wait to get my timetable. Alamak! Timetale=class=new books=must buy new books= mane nak korek duit=starve the first month=tak happy=step tanak makan during lunch=====
that's it Celeste must must must hire me!
if not *screech* "i keeeeeeeelll youuuuuu!!!!"
ah mampos.


posted by what i love about myself - total honesty at 11:11 AM
