Wednesday, May 07, 2008
Babah has made it so clear that he wants me to join the army. He is so transparent like that. So much for having Plan A B C D eh. At times like this you know, i wish i could please everyone. We'll see how everything goes. Time will help me decide.

I am going to skip my Psychology tut for today though i love my sexxy SAFTI Sir. Because i've cme to the eralisation that me time is more important than anything else. So here i am, idling away, loadng Gossip Girls Ep 16.

You and I? What has become of us?

The only thing that time hasn't decide for me is what to go with the skirt. I still do not know if i should give it a go. And and, whether i should buy the pants i saw the other day.

I'm feeling random. I love my paper diary better.
posted by what i love about myself - total honesty at 2:32 PM |

0 Comments: